Why always this thing happen to me?
Whenever I try to love someone and that will be the love that wud never return to me?
1st is Kwai Seong, that is the 1st person that I like in high school. When I 1st confessed to him is when I am in Form 4 and I had him! But later, we didnt make any further progress and think it wud be the best to be frens again until I confessed again at my age of 21. By then, I totally had been rejected by him.
Now, is Alex, whom I met while working part time at Oldtown. I confessed to him, when I start to get close to him, but he thought it is as a joke. Until 2 days ago, while I am in Green box, and drunk, at last i gathered my courage to ask him again. But he, again, did not want to discuss regard this matter and until now, I didnt even call or sms him and so does he......
Y these 2 persons that I like most, didnt return my love for them?
Am I stupid to become the one who open the mouth 1st? But as for me, I don't like to be the one who wait here but like to take the chance myself. Eventhough is too bold, but I don like being hanging half way. But these 2 guys, make me dizzy enof....
Mayb I sud forget about him, and start a new life here. Y sud I wait for a love that wud never return to me? Don misunderstand, I still love him, but what can i do more to get his love? It is not my job to steal the chance. I already given him one, and now it is time for me to be free....
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment