Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Love is Hurting.....

Do u remember the guy I mentioned about last time? His name is Alex.

At last I already told him that I like him by sms but he thought I was joking around. I thought it's ok bcos at least he didn't let my face down. But paiseh lor... because he already let jev know about it.

He n I already became best frens and we always go out 2gether. My feeling get deeper and stronger toward him even though I knew he n I will never be together. I am trying to hold my feeling but when I wanted to start to do so, I felt he have the same feeling for me too. But I never dare to think more than tat.

Sometimes, I felt he is kind toward me and I donno he is treating me as a friend, or more than that. Even he didnt treat Kelly like tat. I am so blur, and sometimes I wondered, "Do I need to tell him my feelings again?" This question had run over my mind a few times, and my friends are encouraging me to go 4 it and sometimes, to forget about it.

But at least I want to try! I wanted to know his real feelings toward me, and if he really doesnt like me then I know wat am I going to do~ I am going 2 give up on him, and go 4 someone else.

At least that can make me forget my feelings for him..............

No comments: