BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!
Peak season (Hari Raya & Chinese New Year) have arrived!! Disaster coming!!!! I had so many works need to be done, and I cant stop working & working! I have been ignoring all my frens since a month ago, and now I am kinda miss them so much. Tai lo, Q, Yap, Kwai Seong, Kim Choo & everyone I knew, I didnt even give them a call. If I did, I do not know wat to say oso~ If I did call, maybe they wud think "Y Pik Yee call me so sudden? Did she involve in some kind of direct sales?"
Dear Friends, that one I wud assure u I DIDN'T! U know I hate that.....
Anyway, I am trying to make myself as busy as I can, so I cant stop thinking about finding love or a bf. Wat I want to do now is open a good long road for me to walk on it, not to close it. I have been a fool all these years I live on Earth, and NOW i need to stop fooling around. Time cant wait, and I need to struggle to lead my life into a better one.
Angie been working hard as an insurance agent now. Although she is still working with us, but her heart and mind will always think how to get customers and to help them too, AND to get out from the office quick. Me too~ I wanted to leave that office that much, and I planned to leave after April (non-peak season) but I just got my part time job, and I need to reconsider about it again.
Hoorayy!!! Yesterday I went for interview and I got my part time job, and going to start next week! How happy I am! At last I got something to do better than sitting in front of the pc doing nothing at all. Yesterday was the 1st time I log in the computer since from last 3 weeks. And I met him. I greeted him with Merdeka Wish, but he seem so harsh to me. I want to share the news with him, but he seem do not like talking to me, and just reply me "I donno wat to say" and I lost that feeling want to share. I am so sad, but I cant blame him, it is ME that make that decision not to contact my friends and having that idea of being alone.
I have send him an sms "Now when I am sitting here in the tuition room makes me think about the time when we were in the tuition class" and I really do miss those days.... It had the same smell, and the surrounding it is just like those old days, when there are alot of friends surrounding us. It does really make me happy to have this memories, But unfortunately he did not reply me.
Watever it is, I have make my decisions and I cant feel regret with it. I knew I am wrong, but this is really the rite thing to do for me. I wont hurt them and they wont hurt me. All I have is only MYSELF. And if I ever hurt myself, then it is me for being a stupid person in the world.
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment