Suddenly I have think of one story that I can write it down but then I cannot come with a good english...
I don really know wat is blog means, but I knew this is the place where I can write down all my feelings in it. I..... During these 3 days of holiday, I have been wasting my time surfing the net, watching tv and animations and during the last day, that is yesterday, I watched "Tai Cheong Kam". Hehe~!! Old worms getting to my nerve oledi... ^^
But during these 3 days I also did have some time to think about him. I oso donno y? Sue Ling asked me to forget about him, as he is not worth of my love, but then I do not know why I still thinking about him? Maybe I am too stubborn. I tried to switch my brain to think somebody else, but it is only for awhile whatever I am thinking it will automatically lead me back to the memories I had had with him.
Does my way of thinking is wrong? I am always thought that if I keep on thinking about him, maybe I will become nun. Haha! Because I don 1 2 open my heart to somebody else, and nobody would love me anyway, until I get back a good figure or something. I am trying so hard to keep my diet, but temptation always on the way. But then I will try my best! Ganbaru yo~!!
I do not hope that he knows wat I am thinking now, bcos he will feel regret from wat he did to me last time, and I have choosed to neglect him all the time. I remembered those days when I needed him when I am so depressed and sad. But those days are over, as I will be on my own now, walking down the road without him. Oh, maybe sometimes, we will walk together, but then it is only for awhile.....
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment