Thursday, October 25, 2007

When I am thinking it have been so long that I never talk with him, I suddenly miss him so much... Donno what he is doing nowadays? Does he thinking about me also? Suddenly my phone rang, I received a sms. And it was from him! I was so happy that he is having the same thought as mine, and although it is just simple "Hi how r u? How have u been nowadays? Got a new target already? got any news to update?" but those sentences can make me very happy.

I really donno y le.... Sometimes, I can stop thinking about him, sometimes, I can think about him for one day... When my friends bring up about him, wat I mean is, asked for his news, I started to think the past that we had.... And almost back to regret tat we didnt meant for each other... I still blame myself that I didnt accept him back then though... But who told him that being so gay~ I tot he used me for being a member of a sun-rider. Haha~!

But now past is my past. I see the present now.. altot not very clear but still it is my own road to go......

No comments: