Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Story...

I remembered the days we had in school many years ago, and I still misses the days we were still together and happy together. I remembered the 1st day we met.......

When we are starting a new term of Form 4, I have been sent to 4 Naluri. I thought, "Gosh.... From Kemas drop to Naluri" But it is good oso, because Kemas was not the class I wanted to study about, while Naluri was. I was in the same class with Kiew Joon Wei, the friend of Teh Boon Keong at 3 Naluri. In our class there were few chinese students, where there was 4 gals and 2 guys including me. Kiew introduced me to his friend, Lai Kwai Seong, which I see him as a shy guy, and barely open his mouth at all. "He's kinda cute~" I thought. That time, I also a very shy gal because of my ermmm.... body figure actually, so I didnt speak to him unless it is necessary.

Few months passed, and from strangers we became friends, and from friends, we became best friends. 3 of us oways hang out together & we did things almost together. I am happy when I was with them, because of them, I shall not be look down upon. And because that we always hang out together, I started to like him... He not kind of bad person. The longer he with us, the more I can see more about him. They sat behind me and I am the one who will always copying out the notes from the front, and they will be the one who will borrow my notes especially Sejarah. But strangely, they always passed their Sejarah, but me always failed! I oso donno y.

We went for tuition together for Eng lesson until Kiew dropped himself out from the class. So just the 2 of us. After school, we will hang out together until the tuition starts. One day, I asked him, "Which kinda girl that u fond of?" I asked, while we were sitting outside of the Metro Plaza. "Hmmmm....." he thinks, "Her hair would be not long, and not too short, will be not fat but not too thin...etc...." My heart was beated too fast while he is saying that, and he asked me which kind of guy that I like "For me, handsome or not is not a problem, but importantly is his heart where he is kind and good" I answered, blushing because this is the 1st time I talked to him about this matter.

We went to CC a lot of times b4, and surprisingly, one day, while we were chatting in Mamak as usual, he pm me! I was just sitting beside him, and I scolded him, nothing to do ah?! He asked me to continue to chat in MiRc. Most of them I forgotten but there are a few words that I remembered long enof....

"Wat do u want to talk about in here?"
"Nothing...Jus for fun"
"Walau..... Cannot talk face to face meh?"
"Cannot." "I miss U"
"Wat?!" (surprised, and my heart is beating fast)
"I only say it one time" "I miss U like crazy" (Hahaha... that time, we like to hear Moffatt's)
"U gotta be joking rite?"
"No I am serious"
* I got numbed but I still reply him with jokes because I cant believe it*

From that day onwards, we behaved strangely. Maybe because we were shy, but after a few days without mentioning it again, we go back as normal...... But everyday i will be still thinking of him, although I already have admired one of my own, but I starting to like him more than friends. Even after school at 6pm we will called each other and chatted in the phone. By the end of the year, I am started to think whether sud I confess to him? For me this time, there is a boy like me in return, and I always hope he will be my 1st one. I have think about it over and over again whether to confess or not to confess, and one day, I had decided to write him an email, and that time, we oledi started our long school holidays.... I am so scared, so scared that he will not talk to me anymore. But wat I am thinking is that maybe we wont be in the same class by next year, so I gathered up my courage to write him an email.... and after thinking more than 1 hour, re-read the email again and again, like afraid that there will be any spelling mistakes, before I decided to click "Send".................

* to be continued................

No comments: