And lastly I did click "Send" and I stared at the screen for a while before I got up and pay the bill. My heart was beating so fast, and my face getting red, and I am wondering what wud he react once he read my email. After awhile I gave him a call telling him that I have sent him an email, and if he is free, go n read it. After I hung up I was so regret, because I sud let him read himself. I was waiting for his call, waiting and waiting. One day, 2 day.... and surprisingly, he called at the least expected time. he told me he did reply me too. I was so nervous wanting to know what his reply is, but unfortunately I didn't receive one. I called him, told him that I did not receive it. And he told me he did. I was so sad because I didnt get the mail after I waited many many days until new terms started.
I was so shy when I knew he will be going to be in the same class as me. As a head of the class of last year, I was in duty to arrange the student. I AM AVOIDING MEETING HIM or talk to him face-face and I even reserved a place with one of the girls. Lastly, there is a new girl arrived and there is no other table more, so I go look for it. When I returned, the girl already sat at my desk, and sadly they shoved all my things next to him. "Dup-dup! Dup-Dup!!" My heart hammered in my chest. I cant control the nervous surrounding me. When I talked to him, I even gagged!
"I didn't really received ur mail" I told him after I have settled down, at last since I wanted to avoid the subject. But I want to know why i didnt receive it.
"I did sent it, but I oso donno y u didnt receive it" he said, looking at me. I trying to look away, and we reconfirm each other add. We even makes jokes about sending to other ppl. Haha~ But lastly, he never told me the content of the letter.
Month by month passed, we were getting along very fine, and even closer than last time. Whenever I am down, or sad he will be by my side. We joined the same clubs, Keceriaan, PRS and even we hanged out together after school.
I remember one day, my leg was injured during my Taekwando practice, and I practically can walk so well, but we need to get over to tuition. B4 that, we went to behind the market to have lunch at our usual place. He was riding his bicycle while I will walking to the place. But that day, he walked with me side by side, knowing my legs hurting me while walking tat far, he asked me want to ride at his bicycle. I shooked my head, refused to ride. My heart jumped with joy, because he care about me!!! I tried my best to walk as fast as I can, and the pain seems gone.
I oso remember one day, when I asked Q for the classroom keys when we were in the science lab. But Q refused to give it to me because he wanted to play with me, and maybe I am so in bad mood n upsetted, I go back to my place (because they seated in the front while me in the back) and I was almost cried. He came up to me, and he asked whether I want to go back or not, and he have the keys. Still feeling angry, I followed him in silence. My eyes red because trying to hold back the tears, and lastly when we got in the classroom, he asked me whether want to play chess with him or not. Firstly I refused, but after he persuaded me I agreed to play. I've forgotten I was sad! All I knew that he is keep letting me win over and over again. I tot I am better than him until we've played again at the public library, and by that time, I realized he had let me win purposely to make me happy........
**to be continued..........
Friday, December 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment