Continued...
To tell you the truth i never expected the feeling that I kept for him will be this deep. It is not the same when u admired someone or u just looking at someone u like from far, like I used too. When I tot I am in love with a guy, I always admired him from behind when I am studying, or trying to get his attention whenever I can. But after school, I never think of it anymore except that I bring it in to my mind myself. But then, he kept popping in my mind whenever my mind are free or whenever I am sad. Friends asked me why I like him, I just shrugged and told them, "Maybe he is my fate" and I kept that word to myself too, and smiled.
Wherever and whenever anyone will c we both together until many of our friends asked either of us where the other have been when they didnt c us both together. That is really the happiest time of my life.
School life ends. We parted for our own way. I still keep in touch with him, but then it is not as close as before, because of the place gap. I live in Cheras while he is in Kajang, but whenever there is an outing, I will left out any of it if he is in it. I remembered there was one time he give me a coin box and it was cute, and he promised me that he will give it to me each every year of my birthday, I was delighted. AND of cos la.. he where will got remember one. Hehe! I kept that in my own mind, that sud be enof.
Time passed, both of us search for own jobs, and sometimes, we searched it together, and unluckily we have been cheated once, but I lied to him. I returned his money and lied to him that the company returns the money back.
I even find a job that was near to him. He is working at OSIM, meanwhile I was at Rivon Trading which is just opposite a few shops.I find excuses to go near there, buy ice-creams, buy pharmacy things... Hehe! I even get scolded of eating lot of ice-creams. Then i got transfer to KL for a few weeks, and lastly I quited to join my cousin's law firm. But before that, i confessed to him again, and I had been rejected for the 2nd time & 3rd time.
Then, he joined "Sunrider" a multi-level marketing company. I do not know why when I knew one of my friends working in this kind of work, I will started to avoid them when they started to talk a lot about it especially when they find u everynite and talk about it. Unfortunately, he is one of "THOSE". I started to avoid him, altot my heart resisted. But my mind keep thinking of him, and wanting to hear his voice. Altot he rejected me that many times, I never keep him off from my mind. But not soon, I already give up on him, bcos I realized I am not really will be the one for him, as he never think to have me.. I cried, cried the whole nite..I do not know y, but I really cried...
One nite, he called while he is in Port Dickson. He suddenly confessed to me! I am so surprised. When I already put him down, he suddenly tell me that he like me all along, and he said I am the best after all the girls he met. Of cos, I am so happy, but I have my own decisions to make. I have the other boy in my other hand which I just broke with my ex, so I can be with him, which is Jimmy Teh. I was thinking, is he asking this ques so I can join Sunrider too? Then I knew deep down inside of me, I already started to forget him.....
To be continued.....
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment