Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Best friends and Lover...

I was watching an anime last night and suddenly I think of him. I oso donno y.. Is it because the anime did talked about best friend being fall in love? I mean, it is exactly how I was felt last time. Kazuki and Yuuji have known each other since from young, unfortunately he had moved to other town. Kazuki had waited for her one-sided first love until he came back at last, he turns out to be a pervert. Kazuki hate him for that and at the same time, she try to get to know more of him. Chihara, her best fren too, understands him than herself. Kazuki is jealous, and felt being left out, she fight with Yuuji, and want to break off their friendship.

Everything is almost the same, except the moving to town and being a pervert. He is just move to Singapore, and later will move to JB by the end of the year, and I will not see him again UNLESS i can make it to singapore.

BUt now, our gap are so big since from the relationship we had last time, and I understand that it is my faults too. I am the ONE who ignore everybody, and now I am the ONE who is complaining about our gap. I am hoping that we can be best friends again although I want more than that kind of relationship as he is important to me. Although we are not capable to become couples, at least still he can be my best friends, and that is the only way I still can see him.

Oh god, I hate to confess this myself, I still love him. But fate does not join us, and we are fated only to be friends. Luckily he do not know this blog of mine, and he wont get to see this. ^^

No comments: