7.30pm, I was sitting at the Oldtown, waiting for my movie to start, and to wait for Wendy, which she have promised me that she will be there at 8pm. But she late, and I tot she will never come, but lastly she appeared at 8pm +.
We sat down and eat, and chatting while eating there. Until suddenly Wendy nudged me from my side, (I was reading a comic) and asked me to c in front. *Gosh!* he really come! I was thinking. I smiled to him, and got back to my comic. He went to sit at my behind and Angie asked him, "Y don u sit here?" He asked me, "Can I?"
I nodded and he came to sit rite next to me! I am so nervous, and my face blush so I can felt the warmness of my cheek. Oh my~ We have a nice chat and I felt nice chatting with him. We even exchange names and numbers!
After that we went for our movie. I knew Wendy didnt really enjoy Martin's companion, bcos I knew Martin was trying to give me n him a chance to talk. I felt guilty to Wendy, but I really want to talk to him and to create a chance. And luckily Wendy is so understandable, and I sud give her a BIG HUG!
Thursday, he didnt came and so does Friday. But he came 2day! Wearing a Boys Brigade, and he look so handsome and smart! i cant even regonize him oso when he walked into the Oldtown. My cheeks are warm and I knew I am blushing. Kelly and Angie have been spreading rumors from behind to the new crews, and they both smiling evilly at me! Walao~
But I knew this wudnt be happen. I don dare to hope for it, as I afraid I might be thinking more than I sud think. I've been telling myself, maybe tat he not aiming for me, but other ppl in Oldtown. (which I hope he is not). Who wud choose someone that is not pretty and fat? My confidence run low, and I never trusted myself to fall in love again.
Y does this irritating feeling come back to me again???!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment