Monday, March 17, 2008

Overthink

Since from the my day off on the last Wed, I kept on seeing him around my OLDTOWN. Last Wed, I went back to Oldtown for Abalone Chicken Hor Fun as Kelly and I have agreeded, but because of my lateness, Kelly cant wait for me, she entered to work meanwhile I need to eat alone and stay there almost 10pm.

Meanwhile I was there, there is a customer who usually came wid his frens oso there. I went to him and give him a "Hi" and chat a bit. He is kinda familiar n I am still thinking where I have met him b4. Before this he did came for few times, but rarely see him there.

I realized that he was looking at me (or it jus my feeling?) when I am sitting there when I am chatting with my frens. I tot I think too much gua~ but then it is kind of obvious when I walked up the escalator and he was looking at u.... I quickly looked away, don dare to think much...

But these doesnt stop rite there!

He came again the next day, so does everyday~ Even my colleagues oso realized that he kept looking at me wherever I go... Everybody confirmed that he does like me. Even the kitchen crews oso realized that he IS LOOKING AT ME. Oh my~ there was one day after he left, he was at the escalator while I was at the cleaning station, and Coso asked me to look at the front. So I look, I tot got something happened, then suddenly I saw him waving to me goodbye~ So I waved back. *Smile*

Yesterday my off day again~ I didnt go to JJ but go to Leisure Mall to get my haircut instead. While I was having my hairwash, I received a sms from Angie, telling me that he came today but alone. N he was sitting at Oldtown around half or one hour, seem like waiting someone. He looked around, like looking for somebody. Angie even said that he sometimes look at her, seem like there is a question to ask her but don dare to~ *Ouch~* It really make me regret not to go there lor... if i did go there I think he will come and sit at the same table as me. But it is just my imagination. I do not know it will be true or not. =P Sometimes wat they said oso so "kua cheong" wan.... where can believe de?

No comments: