Sometimes, I am so stupid when I told other ppl about my love life.. to tell u the truth, I am not always tell the truth to my frens.. I hide some of it or even tell half true~
Like how good is my ex-bf? I always tell ppl how good he is, n how he treat me when dating, da part of how good he is are true, but how he treat me in dating, I even tell lies to myself, to pursuade myself~
I told my frens that I saw his parents already, it's a lie, I only saw his mother once, n only his sisters...
I told my frens that we 2 always go out together when I visited him, n hold hands, but all not true... we always stuck in cyber cafe and never hold hands unless we are alone...
I told my frens that he got came her and visited me b4, but he never once come her and visit me!
It's a good news to some1 who hear it, but never been a good news to someone who is doing it.
I hate it when that guy said he didnt mind how i look, but still afraid of wat ppl will think about us when we go out,
I hate it when that guy never ans my call or sms, when I know he is free,
I Hate it when that guy hide something from me,
i hate it when I'll be the one who 1st make da move,
I love to be loved by some1 and love me for who i am, not choosing me to be who u want. When I giving u more attention doesnt mean I am going to do whatever u want, but jus wanna let u know tat I want to be in ur world, n I want u to be in mine~ Not jus u care only for me, but in the end, telling me that I am not care about u all along da relationship~
Loving someone is not only from one side, but from both side. Both need to sacrifice something to share this bit of happiness, and a bit of sadness. I will love u oways, n I shall be love by u too...
Love is something that u cannot predict, n u never shall know what is going to happen next.
To that someone that i love,
I am happy that we're together, but the times we spend together is not long enough to share how this relationship is feel. When i always tell u my past, I jus wanna let u feel jealous, than feeling nothing instead. When I told u that I am ready to take in a new relationship, n I am real about it. I really want to start a new life with u, n share our life together. I hope one day I got a chance to tell u "Ilove u" in real person than saying out here, without knowing u read it or not..
Dear,
I love u....
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment