Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The worst of me~

2day I felt worse~
I had attended an interview at Berjaya Times Square, as an admin assist, and it had pulled me into a pit hole. Never felt this way b4. My self-confidence had broke down. Last time, whenever I attended an interview, it wud be not any problem at all for me as they briefly ask me ques, same ques over n over, n without any prob i passed all the test.
But today is different. This girl, called Shamine, was my interviewer, n she asked the job description since from the 1st one! I needed to tell wat I did n why do I leave. Until the latest one. I answered all with "la~ la~" at each sentences, my english is dead! I am going to faint. In that interview, it really did teach me something~ I need to push me up! I am going to further my study no matter how much it is going to cost me. My knowledge is so little, and I felt I am lost to my sister n cousin. How many years of experience oso no use!!!
Now I found that how far is my knowledge is, and I cant give this an easy task for me to go. Go Jessie~!! U can do it! I wanted to achieve something that once in my life that I wont regretted.
Go! Go! Go!! =D

No comments: