I am happy bcos Tai Lo remember my b'day, n he talked with me a lot, n I feel a lot more better after I talked to him. Even my ex-bf called me n tell me "Happy Birthday!" ^^
I LOVE my parents!! They exchange some points for a new webcam that I needed! We went to Midvalley and they had exchange a lot of things le, n they left some points for me. The Maybank Points Treat Fair r so fun~ Actually I am in a bad mood, but after hear they sing, *Poof!!* I felt want to dance in the middle of the room, rocking in my world~ Haha!! The singer not bad too~!! ^^
But too bad, the most wanted person that I love to spend my b'day wid is not here with me, making my b'day more cheerful n cherish. Instead it had bring me pains, and sadness. Whenever I am alone, I will begin to think about him. I am happy today, but donno y it seem......
I cried when I woke up, thinking a lot of possible things that might happened. Lastly, I cant hold myself, and send him a message asking y he need to be this cruel and treated me this way. If he wanted me to disappear, jus say a word, n I will. I refused all the invitations just wanted to spend this day with him. But just a sms wish of "Happy Birthday" , n I didnt heard from him since then. I did give him a call after that, but he is not at home.
Am I asking too much? Am I persisting? o.O If I do, then I am sorry le. If our status is still as a fren, then I wudnt make this happened like this. Who I am? I am jus ur fren. But our status is more than a fren, then I sud b angry n sad.
Dear,
If u happened to read my blog, I wanna tell u tat, I did not hate u, but really love u dearly. I know u want to spend more time with ur family, n tat is y I didnt ask much for your time. To watever u had promised me, I do not mind that u cudnt make it, as I know u will do it one day. Maybe we started not with a good beginning, but at least I want to know wat ur real heart says. it jus that There is not much time for us to spend with, and I want to get every seconds and mins with u b4 u go back. But the days that passed with silence without ur call/sms hurt me a lot. Don u ever miss me? Don u ever think want to see me?
I do....
I want to see u so much, but I hold myself
I want to hear ur voice, but I afraid that I disturb u (but u didnt ans any of my calls)
I miss u so much, and I am selfish, to think all these.

No comments:
Post a Comment