Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Playing? fun or not ah?

Is it very fun to play other ppl feeling?
How wud u feel when that person ignore u for for days? Not even a sms, or calls, n when u ask that person, he told u, "I am just playing with u".
Let me tell u how it feels.
It feel sucks,
Pain,
n felt wanted to cry~
I am sitting here in this very room, thinking, wat have I did wrong to be treated in this way? Is he doubted my sincerity? Is he doubted my feelings for him is true? Or he feels tat I am playing with him?
Then Let me tell him, YES, YES, & YES!! I am not sincere, not true, n I am jus playing u. Satisfied ma?
Or is t just me for being oversensitive n overcared?
Yes, my reaction is horrible. I sudnt react like tat. I hate myself for behaving like tat. Really hate myself for that.
But I cant help it.... No one understands me y i did this way. Maybe he wont like it when he read my blog, but I really cant stop myself from pouring in my feelings into this blog where there is no one will be listen to it anymore. It's like my heart being tear by half.
Love is hurting ourself, don u agreed?

No comments: