Thursday, July 26, 2007

Arguements

When we argue with someone, all sorts of words will come out from our mouth. Either it is foul languages, or make that person madder..
Yesterday, I didnt argue with that lady, but the lady's mouth are so poisoning, makes me feel uncomfortable. I wore the blue "Bali" dress which is kinda sexy, the front part kinda drop down, so I wore another one in it. I like the dress very much, n it did show me kinda sexy~ in spite of my Ehem~ body figure~ *^_^* *blush*
But that Ah Yong (that lady name) said that I wore it purposely to show off my breasts. I tot she was joking, so i don really mind bcos we usually talk in tat way~ But from wat she sound, she is not joking, but sound like really "chai" me~ I felt nothing to say jor, so I went out after tat
N since that, I went in n go out after I did my work, not feeling like want to talk to them anymore. Whatever I said is wrong, they felt like I am trying to 'tat jui" them. But I am not~ they misunderstand me~
This morning, Ah yong had had a chit chat with Angie. She told Angie that Y'day my face is dark (unhappy) n she tot that I had fought with Judy again. She didnt know that it is her who make me turn to tat face or just pretend not to know. Then she told Angie also, that I had told her that I want to quit~ =.="
Wat a big mouth she had~ she had promised me not to say it out n now~ =.="
Never gonna tell her anything some more~
So wat I wear that kind of clothes? I wish to be ma~ but I knew she said oso for my own good, but somehow, y'day i cannot accepted wat she had said altot it is a joke. I tell myself from today onwards, I will wear like tat everyday if possible~

No comments: