Thursday, July 5, 2007

At last he is HERE!!

2day is the day he is coming back to malaysia~ n I am nervous to wait till 2molo.. which is the 1st day we are going out dating as a couple.. Hehe~ Donno y, it make me very nervous, I had went out with him so many many times, and never indeed i felt like this b4~ (dup-dup!)* heart beat faster*
Hope nth happens 2molo~~ O.O
Yea~ I received a letter 2day request me to go for interview!! But.... too badd..... it is in singapore which I need to go there to attend it, but the time is not correct. I oso donno how to response it with proper words... so I ask my dad for help~ Thanks dad!! U're the best! Muaks!
I hope she can tolerate with me and agreed on that day~ O.O
(stupid chair, i cannot sit comfortablely facing the screen, my neck is so damn tired )

No comments: