HOORAY!! One year older, n 6 more years to go to my golden years...

Then we went to MV go kai-kai... they treated me Korean Foods, n I am having fun! Oh, not choosing clothes for baby parts, find it a bit boring~ But I got choose a pair of clothes for Jimmy's sister newborn baby gal~ Sorry ah~ Altot it is too big, but I know it got use for later one ^^ The baby is so cute n so small~~~
But he didnt even wish me happy b'day... I felt sad this morning, thinking about him didnt give me a call or sms within this 3 days... I went to look 4 him, n c him sitting in the house, planning to go out later wid his family and wat he told me that he didnt c his fon this few days... Ok, done. I am sad n angry~ I cant believe that he treated me this way, n for me it is cruel to t
reat his gf like tat? Or maybe I am the one who fantasy being his gf? I don feel like one oso, n I cry this morning.. cry n cry.. y he did this to me on this very speacial day~

No comments:
Post a Comment