Who have never fall in love before? Everyone did, I don care whether it is secretly or not. Still, we all have fallen in love b4.
Do u trust love in first sight? Do u believe tat first love will not success?
Hmm.. I talked like seem I know a lot in this matter. I don't. It is just my opinion.
When I first admired someone, that is 10 years ago, where I started to learn about boys. Funny~ when I was in primary school, I always fight with boys. Fighting with them doesn't mean I hate them, but it was only for funs. When I step out from the world of childhood to teenager, that was when I start to learn to love someone. I admired few peoples back then, but never did once I said it out as I knew they didn't like me as I did. And the most important is, who will ever like a fat girl like me? But admire left to be admire, till the time I left the school.
I dated one guy after another, n never once I felt being love. Who cares about me? They only want what they wanted from me. The longest one, was 2 years relationship, n that I also have broke it up. Not that I didn't love him, I did, it just that... (paused) who am I? He didn't like me for who I am, n that is y we broke up. I know they did not love me, but I didn't regret to start that relationship, because from the start, I knew they didn't love me. So I always ended not being hurt at all. Silly me, I thought I could find someone that can love me, but who am I?
They hurt me again n again, and I never complain. I did not know who is my first love, n I didn't believe love in first sight. N if I do, probably it is only me who fall in love first. My love never return to me. My heart is shattered into pieces, feeling lonely and hopeless to this world of "Love". I never wanted to play this game again.
Although your arrival into my world, have only brighten my sky for awhile, but I never hate you. Not all are your wrongs, I did wrong too and I am sorry for that. You still will be my friend, n forever it will. U cheer me up when I was down, n U r the one b with me when I am sad. And I want to be the same to u too. I'll treasure our friendship and together we go through this.

No comments:
Post a Comment